Please comment below with any questions. Thanks for following my blog!
Anyone you know who is interested in all things animals? Please forward my blog. It would be much appreciated.
Recently, at Animal Embassy, we have been hatching baby corn snake eggs. So exciting!
Here’s a couple of facts about these interesting creatures:
– Mature corn snakes can grow to be about 3 to 5 feet in length
– They live about 15 to 20 years
– These snakes eat meat, therefore they hunt mice and other small rodents
– They are non-venoumous, hence they are constrictors, meaning they squeeze their prey
– One of the most popular pet snake breeds
– Female corn snakes normally lay about 7 to 14 eggs
Stay tuned for new blog posts! Thanks for reading!